Missouri Republican Assembly
What is the MRA?
The Missouri Republican Assembly (MRA) is an association of like-minded Republicans who are determined to work together to guide the Republican Party back to the ideals of Republican government.
The MRA is a chartered affiliate of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA).
Our vision is a Republican Party aligned with the true Republican values adopted in its founding principles and in the founding principles of the Republic and the State of Missouri.
- true Republican values are based on enduring moral and ethical principles.
- true Republican values are based on an understanding that all rights come from the Creator and through His blessings, and therefore we accept the responsibility to protect and defend these rights with intensity and passion.
- Endorse viable Republican candidates in each election -- primary, general and local --who align with and support the Missouri Republican Party Platform.
- Use our activism to inform and to direct legislators to support and pass constitutionally-aligned, liberty-preserving legislation while using every available means to oppose the passage of bills that threaten to restrict inalienable human rights.
- Charter statewide chapters to effectively influence government at the local and state levels.
- Empower and inspire individuals to activism in the furtherance of the MRA vision, mission, and values.
- Sanctity of Human Life
- Free Enterprise
- Parental Rights
- Constitutionally Defined State Powers
- Inherent Right to Keep & Bear Arms
- Traditional Family Values
- Limited Government
- Secure Borders
- Protection of Children & Our Future
We Stand Strongly Against
- Abortion and Euthanasia
- Equity rebranded as Equality
- Racism in any form
“In order to assert our rights, acknowledge our duties, and proclaim principles on which our government is founded, we declare that all political power is vested in and derived from the people; that all government of right originates from the people, is founded upon their will only, and is instituted solely for the good of the whole.” – Missouri Constitution, Article I, Section 1
"Most of what is important in life we do for ourselves, without the government. We form our own families and raise our own children. We choose what we want to do in life. We pray to our God as we choose; we form and join the religious and civic groups that care for our neighbors in need and shape the direction of our state. There are only a few things we need the government to do for us; but it should do those things well and faithfully." - MOGOP Platform
Meet Our Team
Currently the MRA has active chapters in 3 Congressional Districts. If you are interested in finding out more about the MRA, contact the chapter nearest you. Once you decide that the MRA is for you, contact us to start a chapter in your own Congressional District.