Missouri Republican Assembly
What is the MRA?
The Missouri Republican Assembly (MRA) is an association of like-minded Republicans who are determined to work together to guide the Republican Party back to the ideals of Republican government.
The MRA is a chartered affiliate of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA).
Our vision is a Republican Party aligned with the true Republican values adopted in its founding principles and in the founding principles of the Republic and the State of Missouri.
- true Republican values are based on enduring moral and ethical principles.
- true Republican values are based on an understanding that all rights come from the Creator and through His blessings, and therefore we accept the responsibility to protect and defend these rights with intensity and passion.
- Endorse viable Republican candidates in each election -- primary, general and local --who align with and support the Missouri Republican Party Platform.
- Use our activism to inform and to direct legislators to support and pass constitutionally-aligned, liberty-preserving legislation while using every available means to oppose the passage of bills that threaten to restrict inalienable human rights.
- Charter statewide chapters to effectively influence government at the local and state levels.
- Empower and inspire individuals to activism in the furtherance of the MRA vision, mission, and values.
- Sanctity of Human Life
- Free Enterprise
- Parental Rights
- Constitutionally Defined State Powers
- Inherent Right to Keep & Bear Arms
- Traditional Family Values
- Limited Government
- Secure Borders
- Protection of Children & Our Future
We Stand Strongly Against
- Abortion and Euthanasia
- Equity rebranded as Equality
- Racism in any form
Meet Our Team
Currently the MRA has active chapters in 3 Congressional Districts. If you are interested in finding out more about the MRA, contact the chapter nearest you. Once you decide that the MRA is for you, contact us to start a chapter in your own Congressional District.